Saturday was my bachelorette party at Elin and Amanda's in Murfreesboro, which happen to be my bridesmaid and maid of honor! It started at 4:00 and there were five of us there! Everyone brought food, and we ate, and then we headed to Nashville! We went to the Big Bang dueling piano bar, and it was soo much fun! There were two grand pianos, and people would put a tip with a piece of paper with a song request on it, and they would sing/play anything, and do an awesome job at it! I guess they put a piece of paper up there saying it was my bachelorette party, and they called all these people up there whose birthday it was and stuff like that, and we all had to do the chicken dance! Then later my friend Chelsea paid $20 for them to sing "Like a Virgin", and they called me up on stage, and somehow I ended up having to do "I'm a Little Tea Pot" on stage by myself! There were many, many bachelorettes there! It must be a popular place for that kind of thing! We were there for about six hours just dancing away and having a GREAT time! It was so much fun! I'm glad we went to Nashville because we dodged the tornado that was in Murfreesboro that night! We just had so much fun and it was a wonderful bach. party!! One month to gooo!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment