Today we ordered the centerpieces for the reception! Aren't they pretty! We're going to put them together ourselves! I'm using centerpieces from my cousin's wedding that are vases and candle holders. We'll just use regular vases on the other tables. I also got my dress today after it had been altered! I tried on my whole get-up today: dress, shoes, veil, earrings! Can't wait until I walk down the aisle! Since my last entry Chris found out he got a job at the Air Force base for General Physics as a mechanical engineer! Woo Hoo! The position has to be evaluated at the end of September, because I don't think they had an entry-level position open, and hopefully they'll keep him on for good! We're so excited! What great news in this economy, a job, and a good one, with insurance and a good salaray in a small town that we want to stay in! God is good! Chris is so busy with school and so ready for it to be over, only 38 days left until the big day!!!Wednesday, March 25, 2009
ALL THE LOOSE ENDS ARE COMING TOGETHER
Today we ordered the centerpieces for the reception! Aren't they pretty! We're going to put them together ourselves! I'm using centerpieces from my cousin's wedding that are vases and candle holders. We'll just use regular vases on the other tables. I also got my dress today after it had been altered! I tried on my whole get-up today: dress, shoes, veil, earrings! Can't wait until I walk down the aisle! Since my last entry Chris found out he got a job at the Air Force base for General Physics as a mechanical engineer! Woo Hoo! The position has to be evaluated at the end of September, because I don't think they had an entry-level position open, and hopefully they'll keep him on for good! We're so excited! What great news in this economy, a job, and a good one, with insurance and a good salaray in a small town that we want to stay in! God is good! Chris is so busy with school and so ready for it to be over, only 38 days left until the big day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment