As we all know, Sunday was Easter, and it was a wonderful weekend! My twin brother was able to come home Thursday, and Chris came home Friday, so I got to spend some good quality time w/the both of them! We went to Columbia on Saturday night. We colored eggs at my Memaw's and spent the night there. Here's a picture of Chris and I coloring eggs!
We woke up that morning and found our baskets! Here's a picture of the family Easter morning!
I always go to church w/my dad and Memaw on Easter and Jacob and Mom go to church w/my Gramma. Then we go to the Easter celebration for my dad's side of the family. We normally have it at the church, sometimes at the park, and this year it was at the park! There are sooo many people in the family! The food was wonderful! I made a chicken and rice casserole. Then we hide the eggs for all the little kids. There's so many kids and so many eggs that we hide some, but pretty much just litter the grass w/all the others! Here's a picture of all the yummy food!
After that we go to my Aunt Kim's house. We always have Easter there for my mom's side of the family. We have an Easter egg hunt for all the grandchildren and then have a yummy dinner! I got $43 out of all the Easter eggs I found! You're able to hunt until you're married, so it was mine and Jacob's last year! lol Chris hid all the big dollar eggs! He had a lot of fun! He hid them really good! He had fun telling people hints when everyone couldn't find anymore! I made my favorite cupcakes for Aunt Kim's. They're German chocolate cake with a cream cheese, coconut, and chocolate chip filling, and then cream cheese frosting w/mini chocolate chips and toasted coconut on top! They're very yummy! It was a wonderful day celebrating what God has done for us all w/the people we love!
After that we go to my Aunt Kim's house. We always have Easter there for my mom's side of the family. We have an Easter egg hunt for all the grandchildren and then have a yummy dinner! I got $43 out of all the Easter eggs I found! You're able to hunt until you're married, so it was mine and Jacob's last year! lol Chris hid all the big dollar eggs! He had a lot of fun! He hid them really good! He had fun telling people hints when everyone couldn't find anymore! I made my favorite cupcakes for Aunt Kim's. They're German chocolate cake with a cream cheese, coconut, and chocolate chip filling, and then cream cheese frosting w/mini chocolate chips and toasted coconut on top! They're very yummy! It was a wonderful day celebrating what God has done for us all w/the people we love!
No comments:
Post a Comment