Monday, June 29, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Well, it's been a few months since I have posted..and a lot has happened!

We said I DO....
We went to Myrtle Beach for our HONEYMOON....
Chris gradated and started his job at General Physics as a MECHANICAL ENGINEER! Wahoo!We made some upgrades to our rental house....Like mulched the landscaping and bought some furniture! We've been looking at houses to buy, and hoping we can by the end of the year! We've been to the lake, we've been to Bonnaroo, I've visited my lovely grandmothers a few times! Oh, I got my hair cut OFF and I like it! I've been to a couple of bridal showers for my brother's fiance..and they're getting married July 25th! We've been helping Chris' sister get her house ready to move into, Chris has been enjoying my meals, we've gone to a few baseball games, we attempted to start playing tennis, but haven't had much success in keeping it going! A lot has been going on, and we've been enjoying the "married life"! Now I'll try to start blogging about each event instead of a blog of a LOT of events! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Tazman said...

Yay! Finally a new post. I like the new look of the blog. We love you and miss you! Mom and Dad B.