Last night was a rather un-eventful night! Chris brought home work that he needed to do, and he also had jobs to look for, and I have this big transcript I really want to get off my hands, so we pretty much worked most of the night! (boo!) I wanted to share an easy chicken and rice casserole that is oh so yummy, and what we had last night! My friend Katie brought it to my bachelorette party, and everyone loved it, so I got the recipe from her a while back!
This is ALL you need!
You boil 2 or 3 chicken breasts (I just used one really large one), and shred or cut the chicken up into little peices. Then you make one box of chicken flavored Rice A Roni according to the directions. You mix the chicken, Rice A Roni, 1/2 cup of mayo, and a can of cream of chicken soup together, bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes, and you get this yummy meal....
It feels like Thursday! I have been feeling like it's the wrong day all week! I have to work late this afternoon, so hopefully it's over by church time!
It feels like Thursday! I have been feeling like it's the wrong day all week! I have to work late this afternoon, so hopefully it's over by church time!
No comments:
Post a Comment