Yesterday was one RAINY day! I had to work in Nashville yesterday morning (had to leave at 5:45 ahh!) and it was at a prison! It was a little scary walking through all the prisoners standing in the "yard", but I just tried not to look at them! haha! Then it POURED the whole way home! I stopped and ate at a Chick fil-A and they were so sweet there, even walking to people's cars with umbrellas and walking them in or out! I didn't mind getting wet because I had nowhere else to be that day, so I opted to not have an escort, but I just thought that was sweet! lol We ordered pizza and watched a movie after Chris got home from work! That was our first time to order pizza! I always cook, but wasn't feeling it last night! lol We watched 17 Again!
That was a really cute movie! Yes, our 8-year-old niece got it for her birthday! haha! But, yes, we liked it! It was cute/funny! I didn't like how at the beginning they made it look *magical* to be pregnant and in love in high school, but I guess they made up for that later by talking about abstinence. Today I'm just working at home and have some errands to run! We're going out to dinner for Chris' step-mom's birthday! Maybe the weekend holds a lake day....or with all this rain it will probably just hold proofreading! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
That was a really cute movie! Yes, our 8-year-old niece got it for her birthday! haha! But, yes, we liked it! It was cute/funny! I didn't like how at the beginning they made it look *magical* to be pregnant and in love in high school, but I guess they made up for that later by talking about abstinence. Today I'm just working at home and have some errands to run! We're going out to dinner for Chris' step-mom's birthday! Maybe the weekend holds a lake day....or with all this rain it will probably just hold proofreading! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment