We have a new and improved look to the blog! I wanted something a little more "sophisticated" than the neon look we had going on before! Chris helped me a lot with this one, so it didn't take as long as the other times I've tried to make layouts. He helped me in PhotoShop and the HTML. Glad I'm married to a nerd! :) ha - just kidding!
Chris got his dream car yesterday! I'm blessed that being his dream car it was used and more affordable than the good deal we snagged on my car! It's a Honda S2000. He's wanted one, say, FOREVER! This is his pre-children car, even though he's already said he's not getting rid of it when the babies (or I probably should not jinx myself and say baby) come along. We weren't planning on getting him a car until we get our stimulus check, since the government's going to be all nice and buy my husband a car and all, but all the other ones he was looking at were more expensive, had more miles on them, and were out of state, while this one was in state, less miles, and cheapest he found, so we had to jump on it! Here's a picture of one, although it's not his....Don't have a picture! This is a big step up from his last car, which actually had the wheel fall off while driving before! - ha!
What else is new? My kitchen will be soon! I feel like we're living in a house that's been hit by a tornado!! Drawers piled in the den, cabinet fronts spread in the living room to paint, all the stuff from the kitchen counters on top of washer, dryer, and kitchen table! There's no use in cleaning until it's done because there's stuff everywhere, so it's a mess! Hopefully the counter tops go in tomorrow and we can get some things straightened out, but we'll still have to wait to paint the door fronts and the drawers!
Chris got his dream car yesterday! I'm blessed that being his dream car it was used and more affordable than the good deal we snagged on my car! It's a Honda S2000. He's wanted one, say, FOREVER! This is his pre-children car, even though he's already said he's not getting rid of it when the babies (or I probably should not jinx myself and say baby) come along. We weren't planning on getting him a car until we get our stimulus check, since the government's going to be all nice and buy my husband a car and all, but all the other ones he was looking at were more expensive, had more miles on them, and were out of state, while this one was in state, less miles, and cheapest he found, so we had to jump on it! Here's a picture of one, although it's not his....Don't have a picture! This is a big step up from his last car, which actually had the wheel fall off while driving before! - ha!
What else is new? My kitchen will be soon! I feel like we're living in a house that's been hit by a tornado!! Drawers piled in the den, cabinet fronts spread in the living room to paint, all the stuff from the kitchen counters on top of washer, dryer, and kitchen table! There's no use in cleaning until it's done because there's stuff everywhere, so it's a mess! Hopefully the counter tops go in tomorrow and we can get some things straightened out, but we'll still have to wait to paint the door fronts and the drawers!What else is new? Our friends, Jerod and Britni, had a healthy baby boy! From his picture he's as cute as a button! Chris is going to Huntsville to play paintball for someone's bachelor party in Huntsville this weekend. Would go get their present and send it with him, but what I want to get them won't fit in that little car of his..sigh..lol! Guess it will have to wait until we go meet the baby!
That's it for new things for now!!
1 comment:
Jaimie, LOVE the new look for the blog. I read the "about me" section and was so very happy that you and Chris are so happy and have achieved so much. Praise God for that.
I am also thrilled for Chris to have his car. He deserves it. Can't wait for more photo's of the house. We hope to come visit in the Spring!
Love, Sheri
Post a Comment