Sunday, January 24, 2010

CORRECTION

Chris wanted me to make a correction from my last blog post! He said, "That's not my car!" I said, "Yes, Chris, I said it wasn't." But he wanted me to post the REAL picture of his car! lol The one before was a newer version. So here it is...Looks pretty much the same to me! :) This happened to also be the last picture he took with his camera! He sold it this weekend! That Nikon D50 has been awfully good to him, getting him through his last semester in school! He has another magazine feature coming up soon that the money should be coming in for, and that with the D50 money will get him the Nikon D90 that he's been wanting for so long! I don't know what he'll do without a camera for a month! I told him I hope it comes in before the kitchen's done so that I can post pictures on here!

Speaking of the kitchen, we got all the cabinet bases painted besides the pantry and the large L shape of the counters put in! It's coming together! At least we now have a sink, dishwasher, oven, and stove, which is more than we could say for last week! Sometime this week him and his dad will get the other counter and desk counters put in, and we'll be done with that, then on to the cabinet doors and drawers! It's looking so good and I can't wait till it's finished!

We went to a banquet for the THS baseball team this weekend! We got a counter-top convection oven/toaster oven at the silent auction! They had a live auction with all kinds of things...like Yankee tickets that went for $1,000! I'm about to be off to another Southern Living Home party at my SIL's house! Hope everyone had a great weekend...too bad it's over! :)

No comments: