We got some snow here this weekend!! It was so pretty! I went to my parents' on Saturday, and as I pulled up they were leaving to go sledding with a couple other families, so I joined! We went to Sewanee and sled on the golf course! It was fun! We went out to eat late that afternoon, then Chris called and said his family was going to Cracker Barrel for dinner, so I joined and had some dessert with them. It was a great day!Here's some pictures of our day...
My dad on the left and mom on the right!
Jesse getting ready to sled!
He was on the bottom of four boys on the same sled and all their weight pushed his face into the ice - ouch!
So pretty! You sled down to the bottom and make sure you stop before you hit the pond!
Me looking like I should be called Mrs. Winter with my frozen hair (literally)!
Mom & Jesse
Now for the soup part! I had my family over for lunch after church today. I made cheesy potato soup that is so easy in the crock pot, and if you love O'Charley's potato soup then you will LOVE this! I threw it in the crock pot when I woke up this morning and it was ready to go after church! And did I mention...It's So Easy!
(notice the new counter tops!)
1 bag thawed hash browns
Now for the soup part! I had my family over for lunch after church today. I made cheesy potato soup that is so easy in the crock pot, and if you love O'Charley's potato soup then you will LOVE this! I threw it in the crock pot when I woke up this morning and it was ready to go after church! And did I mention...It's So Easy!
1 bag thawed hash browns
3 cans chicken broth (14.5 oz cans)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 lb Velveeta
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 lb Velveeta
8 oz cream cheese
Put all in the crock pot besides the cream cheese. Cook for five hours. I cooked for about two hours on high and then put it on low when I went to church, but it might be okay on low all day. Add the cream cheese about 30 minutes before you serve. Add some cheese and bacon pieces and enjoy! It's Yum-O!
Hope everyone had a great weekend and stayed warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment