What a great weekend it was! My brother came home Thursday and surprised my mom, and Friday our whole family got to go to lunch together. Friday night and Saturday day I went to my little brother's high school baseball games, two double-headers. On Sunday, after church, my little brother, his girlfriend, my mom, and I went shopping in Murfreesboro, and out to eat at the best restaurant ever, Demos'. We also watched two movies this weekend, Did You Hear About the Morgans, and Precious. I did not want to the weekend to be over, except for the fact that I missed Chris because he was out of town, but it was just such a wonderful weekend, I could have doubled...tripled...you get the idea...the weekend! Here's some pictures from our weekend!
Me and my wonderful mother on her birthday! She's my best friend!
Best.Parents.EVER
Blowing out her candles!
Dad & I at a baseball game!
My parents' patio is getting some work done to it this week! The roof is being put on! The new patio was kind of the the theme of my mom's birthday presents! Jacob got her this big beautiful outdoor clock to be hung on the house, I got her two big planters, because the patio is seriously so large that she will have to use really large planters, and my dad got her a new patio seating set, which included a love seat, two chairs, and a coffee table!
Chris and I had such busy weekends that we were both exhausted Sunday. We went to bed at 7:30 last night...you heard me right! lol When I woke up this morning I had a bunch of messages from my boss telling me my job was canceled for today because of a death in someone's family. Little did she know when she was sending me messages at 8 I was asleep! What are me and Chris, 80?? lol So I guess today I'm going to work on getting the stubborn border down in the hallway. We have one more thing to do in the den and it will be finished. Chris got the new light up last night. The only project we have left is to put molding along the side of the fireplace to hide all the wires for the TV, surround sound, etc. So hopefully I'll have two before/after posts this week! Stay tuned!
My parents' patio is getting some work done to it this week! The roof is being put on! The new patio was kind of the the theme of my mom's birthday presents! Jacob got her this big beautiful outdoor clock to be hung on the house, I got her two big planters, because the patio is seriously so large that she will have to use really large planters, and my dad got her a new patio seating set, which included a love seat, two chairs, and a coffee table!
Chris and I had such busy weekends that we were both exhausted Sunday. We went to bed at 7:30 last night...you heard me right! lol When I woke up this morning I had a bunch of messages from my boss telling me my job was canceled for today because of a death in someone's family. Little did she know when she was sending me messages at 8 I was asleep! What are me and Chris, 80?? lol So I guess today I'm going to work on getting the stubborn border down in the hallway. We have one more thing to do in the den and it will be finished. Chris got the new light up last night. The only project we have left is to put molding along the side of the fireplace to hide all the wires for the TV, surround sound, etc. So hopefully I'll have two before/after posts this week! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment