So here it is...da da da daaaa...the kitchen before and after pictures I've been so promising! Let me tell you, you're going to LOVE the before pictures, the harvest gold counter tops, harvest gold sink, and "knockers" in the middle of the cabinets...NOT! So for your viewing pleasure...

This also gives you a sneak-peak to the before pictures of the den...can we say dark paneling???
After many, many hours of hard work, here's our *AFTER* (Sorry for the picture overload!)
In this one to the right you can see the lovely velvet wallpaper! So glad that's only on one wall to remove! Also, you can see the door frame that my husband somehow managed to mess up, but him and his dad went and got the things to fix it yesterday, so it won't be such an eye sore anymore! lol So just pay attention to the left side of the picture! :)
You can see a bit of the "work bench" to the left (i.e. dining room table). That's our dining room that's attached to a formal living room, and it's our work room, or painting room...will be the last room we tackle!


This is where we eat, and probably where we will eat all the time except for when we have company, especially since the dining room table is our work bench right now!
We got this table at an area furniture store that was going out of business, and it works perfectly!
The laundry. I had a large laundry room in my rental house, but I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, because I didn't have a place to hang things there, and I do here, and I have the ironing board on the wall, so it just works perfectly!
Another one of my favorite things is in the middle of the L-shape are lazy susans, and the top one is perfect for spices, but I haven't figured out what to put in the bottom one!
Looks like I won't have den pictures up this week! Chris and his dad went and got the molding for the fireplace last night, but it will be next week before they can install it! I think I have posted enough house pictures for the week anyways...:P
Another one of my favorite things is in the middle of the L-shape are lazy susans, and the top one is perfect for spices, but I haven't figured out what to put in the bottom one!
Looks like I won't have den pictures up this week! Chris and his dad went and got the molding for the fireplace last night, but it will be next week before they can install it! I think I have posted enough house pictures for the week anyways...:P
2 comments:
All I can say is WOW. It looks like something out of "flip that house"! I love it all, you have done a wonderful job! Can't wait to come visit! Love, Mom/Sheri
It looks great. All the hard work was worth it :)
Post a Comment