I know the week is half over, so I'm a little behind when it comes to last weekend! We had a pretty low-key couple of days! I did get to spend some good time w/my parents! We got quite a bit done on the kitchen! Half of the doors are on the cupboards now, looking more and more like a kitchen every day! Very soon it will be done! We just have a few more doors to finish painting, the drawers, and the rest of the light switches and sockets to be changed out! Oh, and the door on the laundry! Our next project will be the hall, which still isn't done just because the border in there is so stubborn, then the master bath, which I can't wait for!
We did get a special little visit form our friends Jerod and Britni with their precious new baby Parker on Saturday! I'm so glad they came to visit! That was very sweet of them to stop by, especially since this was their first trip home with their new little family!
This coming weekend will be a great one! I'm going to go shopping for us some Easter clothes, a wedding present for my college roommate, and a birthday present for my Memaw! I'm going to visit my friends while I'm there! Then Sunday is my Memaw's birthday party in Columbia! She was sick for a large part of the year, and is great now, so this will be a great celebration! She's really one of the best people in the world...ever...
Now for the recipe!...Poppy Seed Chicken
The ingredients:
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
1 (16 oz.) container of sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 table spoons poppy seeds
Ritz crackers
1 stick of butter
1. Get your ingredients ready
2. Mix first four ingredients
3. Top with Ritz crackers. Melt stick of butter and pour on top.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and enjoy
We did get a special little visit form our friends Jerod and Britni with their precious new baby Parker on Saturday! I'm so glad they came to visit! That was very sweet of them to stop by, especially since this was their first trip home with their new little family!
This coming weekend will be a great one! I'm going to go shopping for us some Easter clothes, a wedding present for my college roommate, and a birthday present for my Memaw! I'm going to visit my friends while I'm there! Then Sunday is my Memaw's birthday party in Columbia! She was sick for a large part of the year, and is great now, so this will be a great celebration! She's really one of the best people in the world...ever...
Now for the recipe!...Poppy Seed Chicken
The ingredients:
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
1 (16 oz.) container of sour cream
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 table spoons poppy seeds
Ritz crackers
1 stick of butter
1. Get your ingredients ready2. Mix first four ingredients
3. Top with Ritz crackers. Melt stick of butter and pour on top.
4. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment