Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER WEEKEND IN PICTURES

We posed with Bailey and Easter eggs in Gramma's beautiful backyardWe relaxed on the back porch at Gramma's after playing some cardsWe watched the kiddos color eggs at Memaw'sWe ended up with a nice collection of eggs.We (I) made sinfully delicious desserts that I'll have to share the recipe for later!We (Chris) learned that chocolate, including large eggs, melt in the carWe had some lovely ladies making us a wonderful breakfastWe watched Jesse see what his basket had for him!We took a picture with Memaw before churchWe posed for mom (me and the little brother)We snapped a little photo of our mini familyWe went to the park for my dad's side of the family's Easter celebrationWe had a feastWe had dessertWe got to hold baby Liam, who has the cutest chubby cheeksWe hunted eggs with the family at the park!We hunted eggs at Aunt Kim's on my mom's side of the family - largest findings being $48.
Then we had Easter dinner!We watched Aunt Melody open birthday presentsWe played basketballWe girls did some chit-chatting

We had such a wonderful Easter, and I hope you did too!

No comments: