Wednesday, April 14, 2010

RANDOMS

We had a great weekend last weekend! We went to my college roommate Sissy's wedding on Saturday in Chattanooga. It was beautiful, and the church it was at was amazing. Chris was in awe of it! lol It was a really sweet ceremony. She's so funny, and it shined through in her vows! Sunday Chris went to Atlanta for a car show to take some pictures for Honda Tuning, and I pressure washed the front sidewalk, then when he got home we went to Applebee's for his niece's birthday and then to his parents' for birthday cake and ice cream! Here's some pictures I stole from facebook of the wedding because mine were pitiful! These were taken by my friend Jennifer's dad.The ah-mazing church in ChattanoogaThe beautiful bride and groom

I was off Monday and Tuesday so I was able to pressure wash the garage and the back deck Monday. Then I had Chris' niece yesterday with strep throat, so she helped me plant some flowers for the back deck. It looks a lot better after it's been "cleaned" and we ate out there last night for the first time! We need to replace the wood around the half wall because it's not pressure treated, and maybe the doors, but other than that it's good as new!
I'd also like to get some kind of seating out there other than for eating, and maybe an outdoor rug, but that can wait! I snapped this picture of Bailey from the kitchen window because I think it's too funny how she finds the one little piece of sunlight on the porch and totally just chillaxes as she basks in the sunlight - lol! She has a bed out there, but, no, she wants to be on the hot wood!

No comments: