Thursday, July 8, 2010

OH.MY.WORD - BATHROOM

The bathroom is not T-totally done yet..still lots of little details that need to be perfected....But I was trying to put the closet back together in the back bedroom, couldn't figure it out, and went to see if we had pictures of how the wood went in it..because it wasn't working! I ran across the before pictures of this bathroom and thought oh.my.word I need to take pictures and share them NOW!

So here's the before pictures...I think it could possibly win the award for World's Ugliest Bathroom! I sure wouldn't use it....And didn't!! (except for when my bathroom was being tiled and I had to...but it was painful :P)I kind of feel myself wanting to throw up a little as I look at these - haha!Doesn't this tub make you want to go eat pea soup!? - Not me!Lovely floral, metallic, pink wallpaper! - Those words should not be used together!Lovely "lantern" lights hanging from chain, attached to the ceiling!


Now for the AFTER!Ahh...Much better! The picture above the toilet is what Chris gave me for college graduation! He took it of the barn at Rutledge and had it framed! :)Notice the ceiling still needs attention from where the lights were hanging...but we're going to wait till right before we get carpet eventually and then paint ALL the ceilings at one time! So, if you come to my house before we decide to get carpet, just don't look up! - lol!Where'd the harvest gold tub go, you might ask! Oh, it's hidden behind that extra-long curtain! - Sweet! :)

House is still a wreck from all the boxes that all the bathroom goodies came in, and I'm not done with the back bedroom either, so it's still a mess, but I feel an end in sight! :)

No comments: