So the hubby had an ulcer on his cornea!
He had to wear one contact for a week, which was pretty hard since he's near blind! But thank the Lord he got his glasses in yesterday!
He hasn't wore glasses in over ten years, so it's taking a little getting used to! Also, they looked totally different when we picked them out with their paper thin lenses on them! The lady told us we needed to go up in lenses since his prescription is so bad, but she said we should be fine with the medium priced one since he's just going to be wearing them before bed after the ulcer is totally gone. She then said the step above that was just $10 more so she went ahead and ordered those, just leaving the most expensive above them. Well, they're THICK! They're really thick on the sides, and occasionally if you look at him it looks like he's wearing magnifying glasses straight on - haha! Oh well, I still think he looks cute in them! I never knew how blind he was until this past week, since he never took his contacts out (leading to the ulcer)! Lets hope our kids get my 20/20 vision! :)
1 comment:
My poor baby boy! I think his glasses look cute. I am afraid he got my bad eyes.......sorry Chris!
Post a Comment