Can you tell my work is slow right now? I've been blogging a LOT! lol! I got the ottoman in today! We ordered it from Target, and the tracking said it was supposed to be here next Tuesday, but it showed up today! :) We had our termite inspection today, the yearly thing, so the garage was open. I saw a UPS man drive off, so I went outside, and found the ottoman over in the nook in our garage by Chris' tool box - Weird!
Here she is! Chris moved the rug over a little when he got home last night! I told him he could have at it because I had done enough couch lifting getting it where I had placed it! :)

I picked up this little tray at Burke's Outlet a while back, because I knew we were wanting an ottoman, and we'd be needing a tray for drinks and such. It says, "Home. This is where your story begins." I thought it only fitting since this is our first home, and the beginning of our "story"!
I picked up this little tray at Burke's Outlet a while back, because I knew we were wanting an ottoman, and we'd be needing a tray for drinks and such. It says, "Home. This is where your story begins." I thought it only fitting since this is our first home, and the beginning of our "story"!
No comments:
Post a Comment