Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NEW FRIEND

We have a new friend in our house, because all my camera things have come in!

That is, all my camera things, except for the card reader to actually put the pictures on the computer! That should happen today! :) Like my camera strap? I got it here.The lens came yesterday, which is something Chris and I will share, but will mainly stay on my camera except for when he's going on a photo shoot. Disney World, here we come!

Our dads' birthdays are one day apart! Chris' dad's is Friday, and my dad's is Saturday! Saturday we're heading to Knoxville to spend the weekend with my brother! I'm sure my dad will have a wonderful birthday with us all together! I'll share what we got him later. Chris won't be able to join us because there's a car show at the church on Saturday, and he's having a booth, and helping his dad with food, and actually giving some photo shoots away as door prizes! I hope it has a good turnout! I'll miss him, but I know he'll be having fun! :) Happy Wednesday!

No comments: