Today was "a good hair day", not because I woke up feeling like every hair was in place, but, one, because I got a hair cut, and I don't know a girl in the world that doesn't like a day that involves going to the hairdresser, and, two, because my GHD hair styler came in the mail!
This is the GHD hair styler. It can straighten, wave, and even spiral curl. If you look up You Tube reviews on it, like I did, you will see everyone say there's NO comparison! This puppy is normally $255!! That's right, it was not a type-o! But, I found it on sale on Folica.com, and found a 20% off coupon code, so I got it for over $100 off!!! Chris and I do an allowance to keep track of extra spending, but let's just say I'll be halving mine for a few weeks to come...hehe! Oh well! I'm super excited to try some new things with it..And, let's face it, I use a straightener as much as I use my car, so it will definitely be worth it!
The monograms have been going very well! I've sold 5 since I posted them last week! I had one in the car to mail today after I got my hair cut, and by the time I was done I had another order (Thank you smart-phone creator), so I ran home, made that order, then took them both to mail! I'm about to buy another font for circle monograms, and add that and some smaller car monograms to the site!
I've been working on the pom poms for Amanda's shower! I've made four so far..then I'm on to make the darker purple ones! I'm going to be hanging these from the chandelier in the dining room and using them in other little places as decorations! I ended up making four from one pack of tissue paper!
Neat-o, eh?
And this is how I store them...in my office closet :)
I'm super stoked to watch American Idol tonight...Chris not so much! For some reason he doesn't like watching the bad singers, and I think that's the BEST PART - hahaha! Have a nice night, y'all! :)
This is the GHD hair styler. It can straighten, wave, and even spiral curl. If you look up You Tube reviews on it, like I did, you will see everyone say there's NO comparison! This puppy is normally $255!! That's right, it was not a type-o! But, I found it on sale on Folica.com, and found a 20% off coupon code, so I got it for over $100 off!!! Chris and I do an allowance to keep track of extra spending, but let's just say I'll be halving mine for a few weeks to come...hehe! Oh well! I'm super excited to try some new things with it..And, let's face it, I use a straightener as much as I use my car, so it will definitely be worth it!The monograms have been going very well! I've sold 5 since I posted them last week! I had one in the car to mail today after I got my hair cut, and by the time I was done I had another order (Thank you smart-phone creator), so I ran home, made that order, then took them both to mail! I'm about to buy another font for circle monograms, and add that and some smaller car monograms to the site!
I've been working on the pom poms for Amanda's shower! I've made four so far..then I'm on to make the darker purple ones! I'm going to be hanging these from the chandelier in the dining room and using them in other little places as decorations! I ended up making four from one pack of tissue paper!
Neat-o, eh?
And this is how I store them...in my office closet :)I'm super stoked to watch American Idol tonight...Chris not so much! For some reason he doesn't like watching the bad singers, and I think that's the BEST PART - hahaha! Have a nice night, y'all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment