I added some new designs to my Etsy shop last week, including a monogram in a scroll frame that would be PERFECT in a little girl's room! A couple days later I got an order for two for twins!! I told the woman that I'd mail them out Monday, but when I got to the post office they were closed - duh! Well, this ended up being a good thing! When I got home, I was looking at the vinyl, and I wasn't really happy with the letters! It's a font called Monogram KK that a lot of people use for their monograms, and it's free! But the P looked so jagged - and I probably wouldn't be happy with it if I purchased it, so I got to looking around for monogram fonts and the best one is one you have to buy...for $20...kind of expensive for a font, but worth it if you get to sell it like I do! :) The Monogram KK font, I had to place the letters and try to get them to look right, but on this font you type the small letters in lowercase and the big middle letter in uppercase and it's perfectly spaced! See the difference...
(new on left and old on right)
You can get to my Etsy store by clicking HERE, and your monograms will be so pretty - :)
(new on left and old on right)You can get to my Etsy store by clicking HERE, and your monograms will be so pretty - :)
No comments:
Post a Comment