Monday, January 10, 2011

PLAYING IN THE SNOW

This morning I got all bundled up in three pairs of socks, leggings, jeans, sweatpants, turtleneck, two sweatshirts, two gloves, and ear warmers, and walked myself over to my sister-in-law's a little before 10:00 to play in the snow with her and the kids!

We played in the yard, then walked over to my house...The kids knocked on the neighbor's door and threw snowballs at our neighbor (who's also their mom's friend) while he was standing inside..poor guy! - lol

We then headed out to the Normandy dam out at the lake to do some sledding! The kids LOVED it! Even little Peyton went down a few times just be herself!

We were sledding for 2 hours, outside for a total of 4! By the end of it all our toes were FROZEN!

The caterer that did our wedding delivers meals to your home every now and then and he'll email you when he will. I got an email today that he was delivering cheesy potato soup for $5, so I jumped right on that, and had dinner delivered right to the door! :)

Here's some pictures from our day. If you had snow, I hope you had fun in it!
The kids ready to get going and see how deep the snow is! 7 inches doesn't happen around here much!

This is when I switched to the ol' point-and-shoot for "safety" purposes - lol! :)All ready to go!

Me and the girlies!

It sure is tiring after walking up that hill 20 times! :)

Mackenzie going down!

Justin getting ready to come up and Mackenzie going down!

Peyton with a cold face near the end of our adventure!

No comments: