Wednesday, January 26, 2011

We be dreamin'

Okay..So, as I've mentioned before, we bought our huge couch before we bought our home! It fit perfectly in the corner of the living room of our rental house...But the walkway in our den is behind the couch, so it cuts our den in what feels like half!
We knew we'd have to get new furniture before we start a family (which isn't on the radar yet!), because you bring one baby swing in there and you wouldn't be able to move. Okay, well maybe that's exaggeration :)! But I got a wild hair last night and decided to take the sectional apart just to see what it would feel like with two couches...and....we love it! It seems SO much bigger!

Chris had said that if we got new furniture he would need a recliner, but now he said it would be good if we just got two full-sized couches, and not a couch and love seat.

I'm a planner, so I guess I'll stick the whole couch idea after the roof, but before the fence and wood floors - hehe! :) And I want two of these, please....and a new rug - lol!

No comments: