Thursday, June 9, 2011

13 weeks

I'm 13 weeks today!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a peach
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: The shorts I'm wearing in this pic are maternity, but that's pretty much all I'm wearing maternity. I just ordered some more clothes, like jeans, dress pants, etc.
Gender: Can't wait to find out!
Movement: None yet!
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay! Wake up with my back hurting though, which didn't happen till I was pregnant!
What I miss: Nothing yet
Cravings: Say I see a cereal commercial...I would like some cereal..lol! But nothing major!
Symptoms: Just tired (i.e., nap EVERY day) and hungry!
Best Moment This Week: Going to the doc last Friday and seeing/hearing our sweet little baby

I feel like I'm showing pretty early, and feel like my belly looks more than 3 pounds heavier! My mom said she popped out real early with both pregnancies, so I figured I would! I saw someone I knew today and told them I was pregnant...They said they couldn't tell...I was thinking they must be blind - haha!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You'll be so glad you're journaling your pregnancy like this.  I wish I had.  What a pretty mommy you are!!!