Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday was our big reveal day...also known as our 12-week appointment, which also means I'm out of my first trimester - woohoo!! A third of the way done! After that we went to Red Lobster for a celebratory lunch, then we headed home to wait for the carpet cleaners! I've been wanting to get my carpets cleaned foreva, in hopes to keep us from getting wood floors longer, and I'm so glad we did - they look SOO much better!! I also had them clean the rocker/glider and ottoman that I got off craigslist that's in the nursery, and it looks so good too! That night we made homemade pizza and then went and watched Jesse's baseball game!Saturday morning Chris left really, really early to go to Kentucky to buy some transmissions to tinker with. Does your husband go to KY to buy broken transmissions to tinker with? Mine does - haha! Good thing he makes extra spending money taking photos! :)

I went to Jesse's game that morning, went and hung out with my parents (aka took a nap) then headed home when Chris got there!! Jesse was in a tournament that weekend, so I went to his game that night too since I had payed for a ticket for the whole tournament! He hit really well and played in the outfield all weekend!

Sunday, after church, we were going to go to the church picnic out at the state park, but nobody from our family was going! :( I had already bought food to bring and everything, but we decided we probably wouldn't go since neither of our families were. I also fell asleep and took a two-hour nap, so that kind of ended the whole "maybe going" also! haha! I have taken a nap almost every day since I've been pregnant - it's a necessity! Maybe in the second trimester that will change for a while!

Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments: