Thursday, July 14, 2011

18 Weeks


I'm 18 weeks today!
I was feeling much larger today than this picture portrays! He must have caught me breathing in - haha!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 18 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a sweet potato
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 7 pounds. It's really crazy how your body puts on weight for your little baby! I haven't had an appetite much different than before I was pregnant, but, still, I see a constant pound-a-week weight gain since the second trimester, which is the norm. You're supposed to gain between 25-35.
Gender: Can't wait to find out - I have NO clue! Appointment set for two weeks from Friday!!!
Movement: I felt a little poke today that I think was a kick!! Also, when I listen to the heart beat, the little one moves a lot! I'll hear it for a second, it's gone, and I'll either move to keep hearing it or it will come back!
Sleep: I've been sleeping great!!
Cravings: I guess my craving for this week would be caffeine free Coke. I also got this bourbon honey ham from the deli I've been looking forward to at lunch every day. I know a lot of people say you're not supposed to eat deli meat due to listeria, but my doctor said just make sure whatever you eat is cooked. Although, I haven't eaten deli meat at Subway that's been sitting out all day since I've been pregnant, just in case!
Best Moment This Week: I started getting the baby's closet empty! All that's left is Chris' random things he needs to get organized before it's ready to put new double rails up! This whole week has been full of VBS! We had a lot of kids saved this week! 4 out of the 8 that I traveled with in 2nd grade were saved - what a blessing!

No comments: