

Please excuse the really bad beach picture. The ones that were an ok color I had this really terrible look on my face, so I opted for the one that you can barely see my face it's so white from the flash - haha! And not to mention my wet hair making it look like I'm profusely sweating....
So look how good I've been lately at living up to the name "The Daily Dornon" by posting daily!! It must be that I'm totally obsessed with my new layout - hehe! I really like that I have a two-column sidebar, and I'm thinking the whole thing is nice and fresh! Also, if you haven't noticed, we made a favicon the other night. So, now, when you look up at your tab or right beside the website in your toolbar you'll see a matching "D" instead of the usual Blogger symbol. Neat, eh?
In other news, I ordered me some glasses yesterday! They're a little flashier than I'd like. (I'd prefer plain black) But I'll probably just wear them when I'm proofreading...and I liked the shape of them the best! They're black on the front but have a little purple on the side and a silver "G" for Guess, along with some other things I can't remember!
I feel like this pregnancy is moving right along! I can't wait to find out the gender in two weeks! I'm so looking forward to being a mom and loving on a little baby that is a part of me and Chris...I just can't imagine how wonderful it will be! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment