
I'm 19 weeks today!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please! Still wearing a lot of regular shirts and dresses, but I love my preggo pants! My lady bumps have prohibited me from wearing certain dresses since they're not flat as pancakes anymore - hahaha!
Movement: I have been feeling all kinds of stuff this week! It's hard for me to tell if it's just movement or kicks, but there's an active baby in there!
Sleep: Sleeping great!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: I haven't had many cravings this week! I have drank nearly 15-20 kiwi strawberry Propel Zeros this week, so I guess that counts! :)
Size of Baby: The size of a mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please! Still wearing a lot of regular shirts and dresses, but I love my preggo pants! My lady bumps have prohibited me from wearing certain dresses since they're not flat as pancakes anymore - hahaha!
Movement: I have been feeling all kinds of stuff this week! It's hard for me to tell if it's just movement or kicks, but there's an active baby in there!
Sleep: Sleeping great!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: I haven't had many cravings this week! I have drank nearly 15-20 kiwi strawberry Propel Zeros this week, so I guess that counts! :)
Best Moment This Week: I got my hair done today - hadn't had a trim in four months! Also, I talked Chris into asking his friend Chad (who did my friend Amanda's wedding and is doing my friend John's wedding in October) to take our maternity pictures this fall when the leaves change! Chris wanted to do them, but when he takes our picture he can just get one angle from a tripod and has to get up after every shot to look at the camera, so it took a lot of pretty pleases, and I'm looking forward to it! We never even got engagement photos, he took them, so this will be exciting to have someone take our picture! :)
The past two weeks the hubs has been working A LOT of overtime! Last night he didn't get home until 11:30 because he has a project due Friday! He's been getting home between 8:30 and 11:30 every night for two weeks and was out of town last weekend, so we're REALLY looking forward to a weekend at home since it feels like we haven't seen each other in FOREVA! This is also why my picture wasn't taken until after 10 tonight!!
The past two weeks the hubs has been working A LOT of overtime! Last night he didn't get home until 11:30 because he has a project due Friday! He's been getting home between 8:30 and 11:30 every night for two weeks and was out of town last weekend, so we're REALLY looking forward to a weekend at home since it feels like we haven't seen each other in FOREVA! This is also why my picture wasn't taken until after 10 tonight!!
1 comment:
bravo to you for still being in real clothes at 10! i'd have been in my pajamas already.. and yay for maternity pictures!
Post a Comment