Sunday, July 10, 2011

Baby Room

You like my new template?? I do! I got a pre-made one HERE! I'm also starting to upload my images to imageshack so that I came have larger pictures!

You might remember from a previous post, months and months back, that we bought a rocker/glider off of craigslist. Well, shortly after we found out I was pregnant, and after we had been to the doctor to make sure everything was a-okay, I started looking on craigslist for a crib. I wanted a white one, since the room is not massive, as it will keep the room feeling larger. I found a really nice one that we got in Nashville, along with the mattress, for a great price!
Image Hosted by <span class=
(The chair won't be here when we get the nursery ready!)
So recently I've been looking around at bedding, since we're finding out the gender in three weeks, and I'll probably order the bedding shortly after that! Being that we have to stick to this minty green color, it's been a little difficult!

My Gramma makes cross stitched quilts for all the kids, grandkids, etc. I got to pick mine, that I got for my 16th birthday, and I picked this one with a magnolia wreath, knowing that if I ever had a little girl it would be so special to decorate the room around this beautiful quilt she made!
Image Hosted by <span class=
I had a couple beddings for a girl that I had picked out at Pottery Barn, but, I tell ya, they have already gotten rid of my top two favorites in the last couple months!!! There is still one left that I like, and although it wouldn't be my first pick, it's still pretty cute and will go great with this quilt and chair!

Click HERE for the girl bedding!
My favorite part about this bedding is the white ruffle bed skirt!

Yesterday I was looking on Target.com and found one for a little boy that would be perfect! It's got elephants and giraffes on it, but it's not too "theme-y", as they're not pictures of them, they're quilted into the quilt and bumper! It also looks like it will be the perfect green, and I can do a lot with brown! Click HERE for the boy bedding!

So that's what I have in mind for right now! 19 days till we find out the gender!! My next craigslist search that I'm hoping to find is an antique dresser, or even just a dresser with nice lines, that is white or I can paint white to use as a dresser AND changing table, and I want to get some cute glass knobs at Hobby Lobby to cute it up! Wish me luck!

No comments: