Friday night I went and had dinner with my parents, watched a movie, and spent the night over there because Chris was out of town! He had went to North Carolina to get some things from his mom's house that she was giving us because they're moving into a town home where their yard work is included, and he came back the following day. I thought he was just going for a lawn mower, yard tools, etc., but that boy came home with a truck load and a trailer full of stuff!!! One of our conversations went as follows..."Why in the world did you bring home crutches?" "Seriously, someone will need those one day and we'll have them." Oh-em-gee! Haha! I HATE clutter, so as long as he can hide it from me, like, say, in the attic or storage barn, we'll be okay! I'm SO thankful for all the yard stuff we got that we didn't have!! :)
Saturday I came home and did some work, then headed out to my friend Kayla's bachelorette party! She was my neighbor since we were 5, so we were great friends when we were little and still keep in touch! They had it at her step-grandmother's beautiful house out by the pool! It was a panty party, so everyone brought her some cute undies, and, boy, did she go home with a collection - a whole box full! We ate, played games, and had a good time! After that we went out and ate some Mexican - yum!
Sunday, after church, I did some work while Chris tried to organize his treasures in the garage, then we headed off to VBS!

The theme this year is the Big Apple Adventure, so New York City! I'm a traveler for second grade, which is the class I teach in Sunday School, so I'm familiar with a good few of them! Just our grade alone had 40 some-odd kids in it! Talk about a good turnout! Chris is taking pictures for the second year, and they'll use them for their slide shows! It started Sunday and ends on Thursday!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Saturday I came home and did some work, then headed out to my friend Kayla's bachelorette party! She was my neighbor since we were 5, so we were great friends when we were little and still keep in touch! They had it at her step-grandmother's beautiful house out by the pool! It was a panty party, so everyone brought her some cute undies, and, boy, did she go home with a collection - a whole box full! We ate, played games, and had a good time! After that we went out and ate some Mexican - yum!
Sunday, after church, I did some work while Chris tried to organize his treasures in the garage, then we headed off to VBS!

The theme this year is the Big Apple Adventure, so New York City! I'm a traveler for second grade, which is the class I teach in Sunday School, so I'm familiar with a good few of them! Just our grade alone had 40 some-odd kids in it! Talk about a good turnout! Chris is taking pictures for the second year, and they'll use them for their slide shows! It started Sunday and ends on Thursday!
Hope you had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment