Thursday, August 18, 2011

23 Weeks


I'm 23 weeks today
!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a large mango
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: Not only do I feel her sweet kicks and punches every day, but this week I have started to feel tons of movement all through the day! I absolutely love it!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: No cravings this week, but I have continued drinking tons of Propel Zero in strawberry kiwi.
Sleep: I've been waking up more, but still being able to go back to sleep. It's not from discomfort, so it may just be my weird sleep patterns I always go through, pregnant or not.
Best Moment This Week: Feeling her move around every day, lots a day, and also the fact that I got her bedding in today whenever just yesterday Pottery Barn told me that it would be on backorder even longer, till the 25th, then it shows up today! That means we have everything we need for the nursery besides some randoms from Lowes, like we're going to put double bars in the closet and put a dimmer on the chandelier.

Also, I have to mention that Chris made it to the childbirth classes, and his name was drawn to wear the empathy vest for the entire class! haha! He had to put the big belly on, lay down in front of everyone, roll over, tie his shoe, then keep it on for the entire two hours! He was a good sport, and I got some good laughs!

No comments: