Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cheesy Hashbrown Casserole With Ham

Tonight I made a casserole dish that would be great for breakfast or dinner! Instead of making it in a 9x13 pan I put it in two 8x8s and froze one to just pop in the oven for a quick meal later! I found quite a few casserole recipes on the Internet last week that I'm wanting to try soon, this being one!

Ingredients:
1 26 oz. bag frozen, shredded hash brown potatoes
1 8 oz. container sour cream
1 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
1/2 c. butter, melted
onion, chopped fine (about 1/2 small onion)
1 16 oz. package cubed ham (I used diced ham for smaller pieces)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (I just dumped the whole 2 c. bag in)


Directions:
Stir all the ingredients together. Place into a lightly greased casserole dish (9x13 - or two 8x8s if you would like to freeze one for later). This is optional, but you can add a bit more cheese on the top if you like. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min. to 1 hour. Let cool a bit and serve.


Now for a couple updates on Kiley's room! I got some sheets in from Pottery Barn yesterday! Her actual bedding set is on back order until August 15th, but for some reason the extra sheet I ordered wasn't, so I found that package last night when I got home from bunco and immediately put it on her bed! I think it's too cute!

And here are the vinyl paisley canvases I've mentioned a few times! REMEMBER - I'm going to paint these frames white before I hang them, but you get the idea!


No comments: