I'm 22 weeks today!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: I love feeling her kicks every day!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: No special cravings this week, but I have been eating a lot of tomato soup and grilled cheese - maybe that's just because I'm ready for fall too - lol!
Size of Baby: The size of a spaghetti squash
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 9 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes, please!
Movement: I love feeling her kicks every day!
What I miss: Nada.
Cravings: No special cravings this week, but I have been eating a lot of tomato soup and grilled cheese - maybe that's just because I'm ready for fall too - lol!
Best Moment This Week: Just feeling all her little kicks and getting her nursery ready little by little!
Chris hasn't felt her kick yet! Last night he had his hand on my stomach, my hand on top of his, and I would feel them even through his hand and say, "Did you feel that???" "No." What in the world?!? ha! She kicked him like five times! I don't know what's up with that...He said he couldn't concentrate from feeling my heartbeat, but I bet it was the TV he was concentrating on...hehe!
I got her curtains in today but they'll be returned - they're a strange shade of pink that I wasn't expecting! I found some on Amazon I'm ordering instead! Also, her baby book is supposed to arrive tonight, and I can't wait to start filling out the pregnancy part!
I got her curtains in today but they'll be returned - they're a strange shade of pink that I wasn't expecting! I found some on Amazon I'm ordering instead! Also, her baby book is supposed to arrive tonight, and I can't wait to start filling out the pregnancy part!
No comments:
Post a Comment