Friday, August 12, 2011

Halloween Vinyl

I had an order that I filled today that was for a large white wall decal, so I had some extra space to play with, and just so happens I downloaded some free Halloween vectors yesterday! There's a website that offers free monthly vectors, just a couple out of the ones they sell. I thought these were too cute and would be very inexpensive Halloween decorations!

I already had a piece of wood perfect for the "Solicitors Will Be Eaten", and I'm about done spraying it black! I'll probably place it in my mums on my front porch in October! And for the "Happy Halloween! Fill Your Skull With Candy" I'm going to get a piece of wood, paint it orange, and apply this to go in my kitchen! Cute, eh?

UPDATE: Chris FINALLY felt Kiley kick last night after I had posted that he couldn't feel it! :)

No comments: