Tuesday, September 6, 2011

JTV.COM

Any of you girls tired of buying "costume" jewelry and having the color change on them after wearing them just one season? That's me!! I've decided to up my jewelry collection a little bit over time with some pieces that won't last just a season!

I heard about a website on another blog a long time ago, and it's jtv.com. It's jewelry television. I don't know about you, but I can't afford to buy jewelry in white gold, besides a few key pieces I have, but these are all stones set in sterling silver, so much more affordable! So head on over and you can find yourself something to wear all the time or for that special night out!

These are the two I got - One was $10 more than the other, but after searching good ol' google for some coupon codes I got them for the same price! :)Onyx set in sterling silver

This is mother of pearl with marcasite set in sterling silver

Just thought I'd share the wealth! They're both very pretty in person!

I'll post tomorrow on our weekend. The hubs changed out the outside lights (besides the lamp post - that will take a good day since concrete is involved, holding the old one in, then securing the new one), and I'll get a picture of them when the rain stops, since I had no other pictures from this weekend!!!

Also, I failed my 1-hour glucose test - BOO! I just barely failed it....So I have to go in tomorrow and do the 3-hour one! Let's hope I can survive not eating till noon, and let's pray I pass it! I haven't eaten much different at all since before I was pregnant, and haven't gained more weight than I should, so I'm hopeful, but you just never know what's going on in your body, and if my body produces enough insulin for the both of us, etc...but we'll pray it's all a-okay!

1 comment:

Jacob Haywood said...

I didn't even realize when you told me about that website that it was Jewelry Television. The place is in Knoxville. A great friend of ours from church works there and Sara applied to work there way back when she was looking for a job! I didn't even realize lol.