
I'm 28 weeks today!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a head of a Chinese cabbage in weight, about 2 1/4 pounds, and about 15 inches long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: She's a mover and I love it!
What I miss: My back feeling normal and my wedding rings not being so tight! I tried to take them off and wear something else, but it felt too weird, so I somehow smashed my finger back into them!
Cravings: No cravings this week! :)
Sleep: Same ol', same ol', sleeping just fine!
Size of Baby: The size of a head of a Chinese cabbage in weight, about 2 1/4 pounds, and about 15 inches long.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 16 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: She's a mover and I love it!
What I miss: My back feeling normal and my wedding rings not being so tight! I tried to take them off and wear something else, but it felt too weird, so I somehow smashed my finger back into them!
Cravings: No cravings this week! :)
Sleep: Same ol', same ol', sleeping just fine!
Best Moment This Week: I'm in the third trimester!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment