Okay, it's Thursday and I'm just now doing my weekend wrap-up from last weekend! It's been a very busy, crazy, tiring week so far!
Last Friday was our high school's homecoming and the senior parents had a tailgate party in the parking lot! They had burgers, bratwursts, chips and salsa, guacamole, and dessert! I had myself a burger and some of my mom's salsa/cream cheese dip with chips, and a no-bake cookie - yum! Then we headed over to the game and watched the team win!
Saturday night we went to the 41A concert here in town. They block off a block and have music and arts/crafts. A girl that graduated with Chris sang that night and they were really good! They played all kinds of stuff! It was a nice night!
Sunday was my dad's birthday! We got up and got ready to go to the Titans game! Chris and I had planned on going, but he ended up having to work, so I took my dad as his birthday gift, and my mom and brother got tickets off the street. Somehow my dad was able to get two tickets really close to us for less than half what I paid for ours - haha! We were only 10 rows up, so we really liked our seats! We played the Denver Broncos. It was a really good game...close game...and we came out with a win! It was my first Titans game to go to! Before the game we met one of my dad's friend's at their tailgate party, and after the game we went to Murfreesboro and ate at Chili's. Me and Dad both have a love for that place! :)





After we got home Dad blew out his candles for his 49 years of life and we ate some yummy ice cream cake!

I have the best dad EVER and I was glad to spend the day with him! He's one-of-a-kind, and I'm glad he's mine! :)
Saturday night we went to the 41A concert here in town. They block off a block and have music and arts/crafts. A girl that graduated with Chris sang that night and they were really good! They played all kinds of stuff! It was a nice night!
Sunday was my dad's birthday! We got up and got ready to go to the Titans game! Chris and I had planned on going, but he ended up having to work, so I took my dad as his birthday gift, and my mom and brother got tickets off the street. Somehow my dad was able to get two tickets really close to us for less than half what I paid for ours - haha! We were only 10 rows up, so we really liked our seats! We played the Denver Broncos. It was a really good game...close game...and we came out with a win! It was my first Titans game to go to! Before the game we met one of my dad's friend's at their tailgate party, and after the game we went to Murfreesboro and ate at Chili's. Me and Dad both have a love for that place! :)





After we got home Dad blew out his candles for his 49 years of life and we ate some yummy ice cream cake!

I have the best dad EVER and I was glad to spend the day with him! He's one-of-a-kind, and I'm glad he's mine! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment