
I'm 30 weeks today!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Size of Baby: The size of a cabbage, weight-wise -- about 3 pounds. (Length: 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: She's a mover and I love it!
What I miss: I miss my stomach feeling normal! The top of my stomach is so sensitive to the touch and it just burns, I guess from stretching! Thankfully I don't have any stretch marks yet...My mom didn't with twins, so I hope I have her skin! But, nonetheless, I miss my skin not hurting!
Cravings: I've been bad this week and craving Coke! I've been going during happy hour at Sonic and getting a little one every day - lol! I did switch from my daily PB&J to a ham/bagel sandwich!
Sleep: I would be sleeping fine if there wasn't a growling bear in my bed! The hubby has a stuffy nose....Every time I get back to sleep he's back snoring in my face - haha!
Size of Baby: The size of a cabbage, weight-wise -- about 3 pounds. (Length: 15 3/4 inches, head to heel.)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 18 lbs
Gender: It's a girl - Kiley Grace!
Maternity Clothes: Yes!
Movement: She's a mover and I love it!
What I miss: I miss my stomach feeling normal! The top of my stomach is so sensitive to the touch and it just burns, I guess from stretching! Thankfully I don't have any stretch marks yet...My mom didn't with twins, so I hope I have her skin! But, nonetheless, I miss my skin not hurting!
Cravings: I've been bad this week and craving Coke! I've been going during happy hour at Sonic and getting a little one every day - lol! I did switch from my daily PB&J to a ham/bagel sandwich!
Sleep: I would be sleeping fine if there wasn't a growling bear in my bed! The hubby has a stuffy nose....Every time I get back to sleep he's back snoring in my face - haha!
Best Moment This Week: My hubby getting home after being gone for two weeks!! :) That was def. the best moment this week! I'm also happy to reach the 30 week mark...Getting closer and closer!! I had a dream she was here last night...Can't wait!
1 comment:
You look beautiful Jaimie! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment