Tuesday, October 4, 2011

It's Fall, Y'all!

You know what that means?


It's time to get out your scary Halloween decorations!


It's time to plant your mums!


It's time for my azaleas to bloom!


It's time to stock up on Halloween candy for the little trick-or-treaters, and adding a little to it every week since it keeps disappearing!


It's time to light up some yummy-smelling candles and to have pretty little pumpkins displayed around your home!


It's time to give thanks for your family! It's something I do every day, but fall just means family time! :)

This is my favorite season! I'm excited it's here! There's so many other things I love about fall than I've listed! I'm looking forward to going and picking out a pumpkin with my hubby next weekend! This fall is extra special because towards the end of it Miss Kiley will be born! :)

No comments: