Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One Month





Kiley, you are one month old!! I can't believe a month has already passed since I first laid my eyes on your sweet face! You're such a joy to our family and we are so blessed to have you in it!

- You weigh 10 pounds and are 23 1/2 inches long!

- You are wearing a size 1 diaper, but can still fit into newborns!

- You are mostly wearing 0-3 month clothes since you're SO tall!

- You went to church and the grocery store this month and did so well at both! You're an easy, sweet baby!

- You love to sleep! You wake up twice a night to be fed and grunt your way back to sleep!

- Your most awake time of the day is between 5-8 p.m.

- You love to eat, but, hey, who doesn't?

- You love to relax in the bath!

- We stopped swaddling you because you love to sleep with your hands on your face or up in the air! You would scratch your little belly in the swaddle trying to get those hands up by your face! It's the sweetest thing to see you sleep. You also love to streeeetch!

- You grunt ALL the time! Eating, sleeping, being awake...you're grunting! (You're grunting right now in your swing as I type this!) ;)

- Your favorite position is to be held up on my shoulder with your back being patted! You also love to sleep upright on my chest when I'm sitting on the couch...and you always of course have your hands up by your face!

- You are holding your head up quite well!



"Can I eat my tutu?"







We love you more than you'll ever know! Happy one month birthday!


3 comments:

Jacob Haywood said...

Yaaaayyyyy Kiley!!!

Lindsey Jo Coker said...

love the tutu! that first picture is presh!

SHRLEY said...

I LOVE  READING THIS, AND SEEING THE  PICTURES