Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week in review

- Friday Memaw came to town to visit for the weekend. She got some good loves in with Kiley on Saturday! Dad watched Kiley while me, Jesse, and Mom went to the new frozen yogurt place in town (Yo My Goodness) that was super yummy! We all took naps that afternoon...Kiley took one with her Mimi! Chris was in Huntsville for the day making some kind of car part...Not real sure on that one...Something that goes under the lip that's on his bumper..! He was back in time for dinner at my parents, then we headed home!



- Sunday was Kiley's first Sunday service! (She had been to church on Christmas Eve to play Jesus and all) She wore a cute dress that Mimi and Pops got her for Christmas! She went to Sunday school with us (there were three babies and a toddler in there!) I got a little worried because she hadn't done her normal "party in her pants" the night before like she normally does, so she had some red faces and two random single cries in class, but she slept the whole way through the church service! What a good girl! :)



- Sunday afternoon was full of lots of snuggle time and we ordered pizza that night!





- Did I mention Sunday was Kiley's one month birthday?!?

- Monday morning Kiley was having some gas pain. I laid her on her stomach and was patting her back to help her out and she fell straight to sleep, and found her thumb all at the same time! It was so cute!



- That morning I got her dressed in her shirt that announced to our families that she is a girl! You might remember it from THIS post! I had to try out her flower that's as big as her head and take a few pictures! This shirt only lasted an hour or so that morning! :)



- Monday I went and played bunco and Kiley and Daddy had some time together watching the Alabama game!

- Tuesday night during Kiley's bath we snapped this picture! She always kicks that one leg out of the bucket..silly girl!



- Wednesday Mimi watched Kiley while I went to the dentist and Chris went later that afternoon. We both had not been in way too long! We have had dental insurance since we got married (I didn't the two years between college and marriage) but had never set up that first appointment to get the ball going! We saw a new dentist and really like it there! We both need fillings and Chris needs a crown, so those new floors we were wanting to get might have to wait....but we'll have healthy teeth! lol!

- Wednesday night Chris got some heat-press vinyl in and made Kiley a shirt representing his photography - lol! (What you don't see is that the front is full of the "first attempts" that messed up..but I'm sure he'll make her a clean one!)



- Kiley is five weeks old today! Time is continuing to fly!


3 comments:

Shelly Stacey said...

She's so precious. I was reading, and Leah came and asked me what her name was. I told her "Kiley" and she said "what's her other names?" ha! Enjoy every minute because it goes by way too fast!

Lisa Norsen said...

I love your updates Jaimie!  It makes you all seem not so far away.

kristin amato said...

I love the picture of her in the little "bath tub."  It makes her look so tiny and its cool cuz you are in the window!