- Kiley is seven weeks old!

- Friday Kiley and I laid on her play mat together for a good thirty minutes! She just stared at my mouth when I talked and sang to her, touched my face over and over, and smiled at me! It was the best thirty minutes of the day!
- Friday night we went to my parents' house! I was totally looking forward to getting into their hot tub since it's been almost a good year (due to growing Miss Kiley in my belly) since I've been able to get in! I would just be able to put my feet in while everyone else was soaking up the warmth! Ooh...it felt good! We watched Corageous! It was SUCH a good movie and very inspirational...You should watch it...it's a tear-jerker!

- Saturday we headed to Huntsville for our friends' son's 2nd birthday party! It was a cowboy theme! Britni made an amazing cake and every little detail of the party was cute! Kiley got to meet her future boyfriend, their 4 month old, and they had a mini photo shoot together! ;) He even held her hand when we first laid them by each other! We had a good time visiting with them and their kids are so cute! We went to visit another friend, John, on our way home, who also lives in Huntsville! He was super sweet and treated us to Mexican for dinner!

The birthday boy!

Notice them holding hands on the left ;)


All the kiddos at the party!
- Sunday morning my baby got dedicated at church! She looked so sweet in her little pink dress. They sang "He Knows My Name" as we walked on stage and it got to me....God knows my little girl and her sweet heart, and he knew her before I knew her! I hope we can raise her to be a loving, caring, God-like girl and woman!



- We went to Columbia that afternoon for my Uncle Eddie, cousin Amber and the hubby's birthday party! I got to visit with both my grandmothers, everyone got to love on Miss Kiley, and we just had such a great afternoon! My Gramma had not been doing so well, but she was doing SO well Sunday! It was such a blessing! She was walking around without her cane and laughing up a storm! Everyone brought pizza and we had cheesecake for dessert! It was such a great weekend!

- Monday Kiley slept the day away! We brought Peyton to dance and stopped and surprised Mimi at work on the way home....She loved that!

- Tuesday Kiley slept till 7:45, the latest ever! Too bad I didn't! I was brave and took her with me to get my hair cut before we went to the grocery store. She loves being strapped in her car seat when it's moving, but not so much when it's not, so she did so good sitting there! I got up a couple times to give her her pacifier because she was grunting for it lol! She fell back asleep at the grocery store! :) That night the hubs was working on a car part at a neighbor's shop, so we went and visited at Mimi and Pops'! Pops got to rock Kiley to sleep..I'm pretty sure he was in heaven!

Look at these big smiles I've been getting while we've been playing!
- Wednesday we visited with Mimi and Pops again because the hubs was working at the neighbor's shop again! I'm pretty sure they don't mind getting to see Kiley so much!

BIG smile!

- Two nights this week I've gotten in the big bathtub with Kiley! I put my bathing suit on last night and we played in the water - haha! I stick my legs out, lay her on them, and she just kicks and kicks the water! It's so cute! She's going to love the lake this summer!
- Wednesday night Kiley SLEPT ALL NIGHT!! Isn't that just pure craziness!? She's not even two months old yet!! I nursed her at 8:45, fed her a bottle, and put her to bed! She woke up at 6:30 in the morning and I didn't even realize she hadn't woken up during the night..I just assumed I had gotten up and fed her! She had woken up at 7:30 or later the last two days, so I figured she had just woken up a little early. I brought her in the room with me and she was super fussy! I thought she had gas, so I laid her on her tummy and patted her back..no help! I figured she was hungry, so I went to make her bottle in her room and there were TWO bottles of water!! I was shocked! I didn't even realize she slept all night till then! Lol! I hurried up and fed her fast! :)
We had such a great week! My baby girl is growing more and more every minute!

- Friday Kiley and I laid on her play mat together for a good thirty minutes! She just stared at my mouth when I talked and sang to her, touched my face over and over, and smiled at me! It was the best thirty minutes of the day!
- Friday night we went to my parents' house! I was totally looking forward to getting into their hot tub since it's been almost a good year (due to growing Miss Kiley in my belly) since I've been able to get in! I would just be able to put my feet in while everyone else was soaking up the warmth! Ooh...it felt good! We watched Corageous! It was SUCH a good movie and very inspirational...You should watch it...it's a tear-jerker!

- Saturday we headed to Huntsville for our friends' son's 2nd birthday party! It was a cowboy theme! Britni made an amazing cake and every little detail of the party was cute! Kiley got to meet her future boyfriend, their 4 month old, and they had a mini photo shoot together! ;) He even held her hand when we first laid them by each other! We had a good time visiting with them and their kids are so cute! We went to visit another friend, John, on our way home, who also lives in Huntsville! He was super sweet and treated us to Mexican for dinner!

The birthday boy!

Notice them holding hands on the left ;)


All the kiddos at the party!
- Sunday morning my baby got dedicated at church! She looked so sweet in her little pink dress. They sang "He Knows My Name" as we walked on stage and it got to me....God knows my little girl and her sweet heart, and he knew her before I knew her! I hope we can raise her to be a loving, caring, God-like girl and woman!



- We went to Columbia that afternoon for my Uncle Eddie, cousin Amber and the hubby's birthday party! I got to visit with both my grandmothers, everyone got to love on Miss Kiley, and we just had such a great afternoon! My Gramma had not been doing so well, but she was doing SO well Sunday! It was such a blessing! She was walking around without her cane and laughing up a storm! Everyone brought pizza and we had cheesecake for dessert! It was such a great weekend!

- Monday Kiley slept the day away! We brought Peyton to dance and stopped and surprised Mimi at work on the way home....She loved that!

- Tuesday Kiley slept till 7:45, the latest ever! Too bad I didn't! I was brave and took her with me to get my hair cut before we went to the grocery store. She loves being strapped in her car seat when it's moving, but not so much when it's not, so she did so good sitting there! I got up a couple times to give her her pacifier because she was grunting for it lol! She fell back asleep at the grocery store! :) That night the hubs was working on a car part at a neighbor's shop, so we went and visited at Mimi and Pops'! Pops got to rock Kiley to sleep..I'm pretty sure he was in heaven!

Look at these big smiles I've been getting while we've been playing!
- Wednesday we visited with Mimi and Pops again because the hubs was working at the neighbor's shop again! I'm pretty sure they don't mind getting to see Kiley so much!

BIG smile!

- Two nights this week I've gotten in the big bathtub with Kiley! I put my bathing suit on last night and we played in the water - haha! I stick my legs out, lay her on them, and she just kicks and kicks the water! It's so cute! She's going to love the lake this summer!
- Wednesday night Kiley SLEPT ALL NIGHT!! Isn't that just pure craziness!? She's not even two months old yet!! I nursed her at 8:45, fed her a bottle, and put her to bed! She woke up at 6:30 in the morning and I didn't even realize she hadn't woken up during the night..I just assumed I had gotten up and fed her! She had woken up at 7:30 or later the last two days, so I figured she had just woken up a little early. I brought her in the room with me and she was super fussy! I thought she had gas, so I laid her on her tummy and patted her back..no help! I figured she was hungry, so I went to make her bottle in her room and there were TWO bottles of water!! I was shocked! I didn't even realize she slept all night till then! Lol! I hurried up and fed her fast! :)
We had such a great week! My baby girl is growing more and more every minute!
4 comments:
Hi! I stumbled on to your blog via another blog! Your little doll is precious. My hubby is a mechanical engineer, too, and we have an 8 month old! I am excited to follow your blog!
-Regan @ hollinsworthhouse.blogspot.com
New follower! Love your blog! Hope you have time to check mine out too! :-)
Thank you! Your little one is precious! :)
Thanks! Noticed on your blog you're a twin too! (Mine's a brother) It's great! :)
Post a Comment