

Kiley, you are two months old! Another month has passed, and I've spent another month of my life feeling so blessed to have you in it!
- You weigh 12 lb. 13 oz and are 23 inches long.... Not sure how you were shorter than last month at the doctor today, but it must have been user error - haha!
- You are wearing a size 1 diaper.
- You are wearing 0-3 month and 3 month clothes. Your feet are about to bust out of the end of these! :)
- You went to several birthday parties this month, including Porter, Jalea, Gramma Straight, Papa Bunker, Daddy, Amber, Uncle Eddie!
- You started sleeping through the night the night before you turned 7 weeks! You LOVE to sleep! You take 2-3 naps a day and sleep 9-10 hours a night!
- You love to lay on your tummy! I don't think you'll be rolling over any time soon because you would be content to lay on your tummy forever!
- You started sleeping in your crib this month and have done really well!
- Your eyes are still dark blue!
- Your hair is soft and brown.
- You started smiling at us around 6 weeks old for things other than gas! I love it when we lay face-to-face and you just grin and grin that mouth-less smile at me! You're too cute - you melt my heart!
- You started talking around 7 weeks! (baby talk, of course!) You love to lay on your play mat and dance and talk!
- You love to take a bath in the big bath tub! You love the water and you kick and "play" in it!
- You have had a cold this month, but you're still a happy, happy baby, except for when I'm sucking your little nose out!
- I kiss your sweet little cheeks and forehead so much I'm surprised they're not raw at the end of the day!
- You look JUST like your mama when I was a baby - it's a little scary - haha! Sometimes I feel like I'm looking at my baby pictures!
- You are the sweetest little girl and have such a cute personality! I enjoy watching it come out more and more.
- I love you more every day and I'm so glad God placed you in our lives!
Love, Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment