

Kiley, you are three months old! Another month has flown by, and I love you more than I did yesterday, the month before, or the day you were born! You are such a blessing to me and I love being your mom.
- You weigh 14 lb, 13 oz, and are 24 1/2 inches long. You're in the 95-97 percentile for height and 95-97 for weight. You're like the size of a 4 month old, you big girl, you! :)
- You are wearing a size 2 diaper.
- You are wearing 3 month clothes.
- You are a tummy sleeper. You have been for a while now. I know they say that's a no-no these days, but your doctor knows and says it's fine! You sleep SO well on your tummy! You have continued to sleep through the night since you were 7 weeks old, only waking up in the night a couple times since then.
- Your eyes are still a beautiful dark blue, and your dark brown hair seems to be growing slowly but surely. You're so beautiful! :)
- You have started to laugh a little! When I rubbed your lotion on you the other night I must have gotten just the right spot between your shoulder and your neck because you were giving us real laughs!
- I'm still kissing your cheeks and head on a more-than-normal basis, but you don't mind..you like your mommy's kisses! You're just so soft and sweet..I can't help myself!
- Sometimes you sleep with your right eye cracked and I can't tell whether you're asleep or not!
- You love to stare at shirts. They can be plain or patterned..you just stare and stare!
- You blow bubbles, drool, and spit on a 24-hour basis. There is always a line of slobber from your little mouth.
- You seem to be staying awake a little more now. You're not really on a sleep schedule, but you are on an eating schedule. You eat when you wake up, at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., 6 p.m., and then a small bottle at 8:30 when you go to bed. You've kind of set this schedule, eating more at night I guess to store up for bedtime..You're just less hungry during the day. You have been waking up around 6:30, and you take about 6 hours worth of naps during the day. If you need sleep after 6 p.m. I wake you up after 30 minutes so you'll sleep that night, but you take most of your naps before then...at least 2 2-hour naps and a 1 hour nap.
- You suck on EVERYTHING! You love your paci and your hand. Your hands are still balled up most of the time, but ocassionally you get just your thumb instead of your whole hand! If we hold you with our arm in front of you you will suck on our arm, and if my face gets close to yours you sometimes try to suck my chin or cheek - haha! You're so silly! You even stick your whole fist in your mouth on a regular basis!
- You love to sit up like a big girl. If you're reclined sitting on us you try and try to sit up on your own, straight up! Sometimes you do get yourself up on your own! You also love to stand with help.
- You talk to me a lot! I love when we have "grunt conversations." You will make a talking grunt, and I'll do it back, and we go back and forth, back and forth - hehe!
- You still like to be held like a baby, which I love!
- You love bath time. You could stay in the bath half an hour playing in the water!
- You love snuggling me just about as much as I love snuggling you!
You really are such a happy baby. I love seeing your personality show through. You're still my little baby, but you're growing SO fast! I know you won't be a baby for long, but I'm soaking in every second of you! You make my life so much brighter! I love you SO much, more every day! Every morning I'm so blessed to start it by seeing your sweet face! I'm so in awe of how smart, loveable, cuddly, and sweet you are. You're simply the best :)
Love, Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment