Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week In Review

- Kiley is 13 weeks old!

- Thursday I ordered us a recumbent bike that will fold up and fit in the den closet...would like to be healthier and lose these last 6 prego pounds, and maybe more. Thankfully I'm less self conscious since I've had Kiley, even though my pants are two sizes larger, but healthier would be nice. Thursday was a nice 70 degree day and Kiley and I took a nice long walk through the neighborhood. She loves to ride in the stroller!



- Friday I was supposed to have bunco, but the weather was SUPER bad, and it got pushed back too late for me to make it home for bedtime, so I stayed home. Kiley's Disney movies from the Movie Club came in that day! I'm excited to watch Gnomeo and Juliet..haven't seen that - ha! She got the two princess movies Tangled and Princess and The Frog (haven't seen those either)...and I think I'm going to ask the Easter Bunny if he will pretty please bring her Beauty and the Beast since it's out of the vault right now! :) I sure hope he does! We also joined the blu-ray club, and they came with both DVD and blu-ray, so Mimi and Pops will get a nice selection of DVDs for Kiley and all their future grandkids. Score!




Kiley and her movie collection!


The hubby was getting a kick out of her in this thing! I tried this instead of the Moby where she faces inward. She got scared at first, but when I showed her herself in the mirror she realized everything was okay :)


New picture wall in the living room

- Saturday we had a nice day at home! My Memaw had been planning to go skydiving that day for her 75th birthday, but it got cancelled! She is going to reschedule one time, so hopefully the weather will be nice that day! My parents came over to see little bit, and the hubby's friend John came over so they could tinker with his car. We also got the Jenny Jump Up out for Kiley to play in! She can't jump yet, but she turns in it and sucks/drools on it - haha! That night we watched Gnomeo and Juliet, and thought it was such a cute movie that Kiley will love when she gets a little older.



- Sunday we went to Columbia. We started by visiting my Gramma. She got to feed Kiley and love on her some. My Aunts Mel and Kim were there to see her too...they were all surprised what a big girl she's becoming in the few weeks it's been since they'd seen her! After that we headed to my Memaw's house for her birthday party. Some of her boys went together and got her a new grill and we had a cookout with hamburgers and hotdogs. I made her a vinyl for her wall that said Haywood on it and underneath it it said "A family is made with love," which I thought to be a perfect saying since they had tons of foster kids, and adopted kids, and birth kids that are all a family no matter where they came from! There were it seems like 100 people there, but it was probably more close to 50. We had such a great afternoon visiting with the family! My Memaw is not just one of the most amazing people I know, but truly on the face of the earth! She is such a loving, giving, God-filled woman that I love more than she'll ever know. She touches my heart..Just like when we had said bye and were walking away she stuck her head out the door one more time to say, "I love you boocoodles!" (which she signs every letter with) Love that woman! :)


Kiley and Gramma


Kiley and Memaw



- Monday we visited Mimi after we dropped little Peyton off at dance. She gave us some cookie dough we had ordered from Project Graduation, and we ate too many cookies that night! :)





- Tuesday I woke up feeling yucky...nauseous and upset stomach! I got sick that morning and didn't eat all day. Come to find out my mom and brother were like that too! It was a weird one-time sickness...didn't even really last 24 hours - weird! We went to the THS baseball banquet with my parents that night for dinner and then the hubby's parents came over to visit after that.




Kiley with Mamaw and Papa



- Wednesday we had us a regular-ol' day at home..except I didn't realize I was going grocery shopping on senior day - ha - it took forev-AH! But I had lots of sweet people tell me how many grandkids they have :)


"I'd rather drool and chew than bounce"


No comments: