Friday, March 16, 2012

Week In Review

- Kiley is a whole 15 weeks old!

- Thursday morning Kiley took a 3 1/2 hour nap! I got all my daily chores done, got ready, rode on my bike 5 miles...and was just patiently waiting for her to wake up so we could go outside - ha! When she got up we went on a nice walk and then we rocked on the front porch. I'm loving this weather. The hubs went to Huntsville that night to do something with his car, so Kiley and I went and hung out with Mimi while the boys were in Mississippi for baseball.





- Friday we did the same ol' - spent time outside with my girl!






Got Kiley's Easter basket in. It's so cute!


"What are those things down there?"

- Saturday the hubs had a soccer game at 8:30. They only had one sub so he came home quite worn out! After that, and after Kiley's nap we walked over to the hubs' sister's house that's just down the road and he and his dad put in new countertops for her. Me and Kiley just visited with his sister and step-mom all day while the boys did their work! Kiley's Mimi stopped by with some Easter onesies she had gotten her. That night we relaxed because the hubs was worn plum out!





- Sunday, after church, Chris went to Franklin to take pictures of a car shop so Kiley and I went to Mimi and Pops'. We both got some good naps in! Us girls took a walk around the block, and the hubs made it back in time for a yummy dinner!






Relaxing with Mimi on their back porch

- Monday was my mom's birthday! It's her last year in her 40s! :) Kiley slept SO much! She went to sleep at 8:30 the night before, slept till 7, went BACK to sleep at 8, and slept till 12:15...and had a few more short naps throughout the day. It was like something was bothering her because she slept all day and was grumpy when she was awake. She even started whining on our walk that day and she has NEVER done that! Hopefully she'll feel all better tomorrow..I don't like to see my girl uncomfortable! We went to Ruby Tuesdays that night for my mom's birthday and then back to their house for ice cream cake! It was yummy! She got a Kindle Fire from my dad and we got her a leather case for it. She has a Kindle which is one of her BFFs, so she'll have some fun with the Fire. I have the BEST mom in the world! I hope to live up to the kind of mom she is for me. She's my best friend, always has put us first...still does, and just did her mom job the best a woman could...I'm super lucky, and I know it :)







- Tuesday Miss Kiley decided to sleep till 8! She woke up from her first morning nap with a horrible rash-looking thing on her face, but it went away, thankfully. We went grocery shopping that day and she did very well! She loves looking at all the colors. During her afternoon nap I started moving everything in our house...We're getting new carpet, but it feels like we're actually moving! That night Kiley went to her first baseball game. She loves looking at new things! She watched Uncle Jesse play in left field and have a good game....They won! She'll make it to her second baseball game later in the week! Who would've known I'd be taking her to baseball games in March without a jacket on till the final innings...crazy!


She loves to rock! lol


Uh Oh..Kiley's going to like sunflower seeds one day as much as her Mama does :)

- Wednesday Kiley had lots of smiles while swinging in her new swing. During her afternoon nap I raked and weeded all the landscaping in the front yard. The hubs mowed the yard when he got home, and then my dad and brother came over to help move some big pieces before the big carpet install this weekend!





No comments: