- Kiley is 16 weeks old!
- Thursday I continued to get everything ready for the big carpet swap, organized closets, etc. My boss came over for a nice visit. It was good to chat! I'm still not working yet and haven't decided when I'm going back to work...just enjoying being a SAHM for the time being, however long that might be. :) That night Kiley was laying on her back on the couch, me on my side beside her, and I was singing her the ABCs over and over, and she was just playing with my face, touching my mouth and cheeks and staring at me. It was super sweet...Well, that's what she is!

- Friday Kiley slept over 12 hours...12 1/2, to be exact! My brother came in that afternoon. My dad had went to get my Memaw (yaay-love her!) from Columbia also, and they all convened at my house right before Kiley woke up, so they were able to see the sweet smiles she gives me when I get her from her bed...my fave! We went to Lowes for Jacob to get flowers for part of mom's birthday present from him and Sara. That night we went to the baseball game. Jesse did so well! He played left field, pitched, and batted 3 for 4! go.jesse.go Chris was SUPPOSED to meet us there, but he didn't show...too busy pulling up our skanky carpet-ha!



- Saturday Kiley and I went to Mimi and Pops' house bright and early since her daddy had to finish pulling up the nasty carpet before the guys got there to put the new carpet in. Dad made pancakes from Cracker Barrel's mix, then later in the morning we went to Yo My Goodness..it was yo my yummy! Memaw and myself got haircuts after that..more on that later! We went home and they made a yummy pork chop lunch. We got lots of good visiting in before Jacob had to leave. My family went to watch Hunger Games that night, so I went home after Kiley woke up from her nap and I worked till midnight getting our whole house moved back in from the garage, dusted, and put back where it goes! I'm seriously OCD.

Kiley loves Memaw - Who doesn't?? - and gives her tons of smiles!

Look at those uncles!

Kiley and Uncle Jacob's dance they have at every get-together
- Sunday morning we left for Columbia for my mom and cousin Erin's birthday party. My Uncle Dan and Aunt Bonnie were in from NY! I was excited to see them and for them to see Kiley. They got to meet her Christmas, which is usually the one time a year they come, but they've come for a WHOLE MONTH! :) I'm glad they're there to visit with my Gramma. OH-as for the "more on that later" with the hair cut....I seriously got loads of hair cut off...it's just past my shoulders. I told Mom Chris never notices when I do stuff to my hair..but this was majorly noticeable. Well, he didn't notice! Even sat across from me for breakfast staring at me - crazy boy! I jokingly said, "Want me to give you a reason you're a bad husband???" (He's totally NOT) He got this real look of concern on his face and said, "Why?" I said, "I got ALL my hair chopped off yesterday and you didn't notice!!" He busted out laughing and was like, "Oh my gosh!" Boys...lol! Kiley got lots of loves in with all the family in Columbia. We spent lots of time in the warm weather outside and they grilled hamburgers and hot dogs...it was yummy! My Aunt Melody had her hip replaced two days before and just returned home that afternoon..she was the LIFE of the PARTY...drugged up from her surgery and saying so many crazy things I couldn't count them on my fingers and toes - haha! An example, she said her favorite coffee is purple people eater, it's wrapped in a pretty package...We told her we couldn't find it and she said, "Oh, it's a race car." Whaaa???? Haha! It was a great day and I LOVE spending time with my family, like I was so blessed to do all weekend!!



How cute is she? Good thing Mimi picked her up some sunglasses for me at Target...She obviously doesn't like the sun in her eyes :)


Birthday girls
- Monday I touched up all the baseboards in the house since they were all scuffed from the carpet install....especially in the den since they were dark wood when we moved in and we painted white over them! Kiley played in her swing outside, we brought Peyton to dance, visited Mimi at work, and had a great day! Kiley enjoyed watching Dancing With The Stars that night as we snuggled on the couch..she loves music!



- Tuesday my sister-in-law's parents stopped by to meet Kiley. They're so sweet..brought her an Easter present too! :) She's enjoyed playing with the measuring cups, salt shaker, and key toys they brought! That afternoon we went next door to bring diapers we didn't use to the neighbors and got to see their sweet little baby! She's SO tiny! It's hard to believe Kiley was almost that small 3 months ago! She's beautiful with dark, dark hair...And they will be BFFS :) We went to the baseball game that night against Shelbyville..It was an exciting game and they won. Kiley loves baseball games!

She loves her Dad...

...and Mom!

Look at the cutie holding the toy up on her belly so she can give Mr. Elephant a good look!


- Last Friday I was feeding Kiley on one side of the living room and on the other side of the room my diaper bag randomly fell over and my $100 flash broke!!! As y'all know, I've gotta have a flash to take indoor pictures of my girl - daily - lol! (The hubby has his own two, which I can borrow, but he takes them on weekend photo shoots, etc.) I tried to bid on one on Ebay that day, but lost, since I was trying to get a good deal. Well, Wednesday I got to tinkering around with my flash and found that I could get the piece that broke for $4.95! Score! So glad I lost bidding on that flash!! Can't believe my nerdy husband didn't figure that out! I was quite proud of myself - ha! Wednesday Kiley had so much fun playing with her toys...She's getting SO alert and works hard on moving her toys around on her bumbo tray. We rocked, swung, danced together to American Idol, the usual :)

Little piggies

Down here in Tennessee we start them early on frog legs!

Practicing sitting up with a little lean. (You can see our new carpet here)

She was really concentrating on playing today :)
- Thursday I continued to get everything ready for the big carpet swap, organized closets, etc. My boss came over for a nice visit. It was good to chat! I'm still not working yet and haven't decided when I'm going back to work...just enjoying being a SAHM for the time being, however long that might be. :) That night Kiley was laying on her back on the couch, me on my side beside her, and I was singing her the ABCs over and over, and she was just playing with my face, touching my mouth and cheeks and staring at me. It was super sweet...Well, that's what she is!

- Friday Kiley slept over 12 hours...12 1/2, to be exact! My brother came in that afternoon. My dad had went to get my Memaw (yaay-love her!) from Columbia also, and they all convened at my house right before Kiley woke up, so they were able to see the sweet smiles she gives me when I get her from her bed...my fave! We went to Lowes for Jacob to get flowers for part of mom's birthday present from him and Sara. That night we went to the baseball game. Jesse did so well! He played left field, pitched, and batted 3 for 4! go.jesse.go Chris was SUPPOSED to meet us there, but he didn't show...too busy pulling up our skanky carpet-ha!



- Saturday Kiley and I went to Mimi and Pops' house bright and early since her daddy had to finish pulling up the nasty carpet before the guys got there to put the new carpet in. Dad made pancakes from Cracker Barrel's mix, then later in the morning we went to Yo My Goodness..it was yo my yummy! Memaw and myself got haircuts after that..more on that later! We went home and they made a yummy pork chop lunch. We got lots of good visiting in before Jacob had to leave. My family went to watch Hunger Games that night, so I went home after Kiley woke up from her nap and I worked till midnight getting our whole house moved back in from the garage, dusted, and put back where it goes! I'm seriously OCD.

Kiley loves Memaw - Who doesn't?? - and gives her tons of smiles!

Look at those uncles!

Kiley and Uncle Jacob's dance they have at every get-together
- Sunday morning we left for Columbia for my mom and cousin Erin's birthday party. My Uncle Dan and Aunt Bonnie were in from NY! I was excited to see them and for them to see Kiley. They got to meet her Christmas, which is usually the one time a year they come, but they've come for a WHOLE MONTH! :) I'm glad they're there to visit with my Gramma. OH-as for the "more on that later" with the hair cut....I seriously got loads of hair cut off...it's just past my shoulders. I told Mom Chris never notices when I do stuff to my hair..but this was majorly noticeable. Well, he didn't notice! Even sat across from me for breakfast staring at me - crazy boy! I jokingly said, "Want me to give you a reason you're a bad husband???" (He's totally NOT) He got this real look of concern on his face and said, "Why?" I said, "I got ALL my hair chopped off yesterday and you didn't notice!!" He busted out laughing and was like, "Oh my gosh!" Boys...lol! Kiley got lots of loves in with all the family in Columbia. We spent lots of time in the warm weather outside and they grilled hamburgers and hot dogs...it was yummy! My Aunt Melody had her hip replaced two days before and just returned home that afternoon..she was the LIFE of the PARTY...drugged up from her surgery and saying so many crazy things I couldn't count them on my fingers and toes - haha! An example, she said her favorite coffee is purple people eater, it's wrapped in a pretty package...We told her we couldn't find it and she said, "Oh, it's a race car." Whaaa???? Haha! It was a great day and I LOVE spending time with my family, like I was so blessed to do all weekend!!



How cute is she? Good thing Mimi picked her up some sunglasses for me at Target...She obviously doesn't like the sun in her eyes :)


Birthday girls
- Monday I touched up all the baseboards in the house since they were all scuffed from the carpet install....especially in the den since they were dark wood when we moved in and we painted white over them! Kiley played in her swing outside, we brought Peyton to dance, visited Mimi at work, and had a great day! Kiley enjoyed watching Dancing With The Stars that night as we snuggled on the couch..she loves music!



- Tuesday my sister-in-law's parents stopped by to meet Kiley. They're so sweet..brought her an Easter present too! :) She's enjoyed playing with the measuring cups, salt shaker, and key toys they brought! That afternoon we went next door to bring diapers we didn't use to the neighbors and got to see their sweet little baby! She's SO tiny! It's hard to believe Kiley was almost that small 3 months ago! She's beautiful with dark, dark hair...And they will be BFFS :) We went to the baseball game that night against Shelbyville..It was an exciting game and they won. Kiley loves baseball games!

She loves her Dad...

...and Mom!

Look at the cutie holding the toy up on her belly so she can give Mr. Elephant a good look!


- Last Friday I was feeding Kiley on one side of the living room and on the other side of the room my diaper bag randomly fell over and my $100 flash broke!!! As y'all know, I've gotta have a flash to take indoor pictures of my girl - daily - lol! (The hubby has his own two, which I can borrow, but he takes them on weekend photo shoots, etc.) I tried to bid on one on Ebay that day, but lost, since I was trying to get a good deal. Well, Wednesday I got to tinkering around with my flash and found that I could get the piece that broke for $4.95! Score! So glad I lost bidding on that flash!! Can't believe my nerdy husband didn't figure that out! I was quite proud of myself - ha! Wednesday Kiley had so much fun playing with her toys...She's getting SO alert and works hard on moving her toys around on her bumbo tray. We rocked, swung, danced together to American Idol, the usual :)

Little piggies

Down here in Tennessee we start them early on frog legs!

Practicing sitting up with a little lean. (You can see our new carpet here)

She was really concentrating on playing today :)
No comments:
Post a Comment