Kiley is 27 weeks old!
- Thursday


- Friday the hubs went to work at Bonnaroo for THS baseball, so Kiley and I were home alone all day. I pressure washed for a good 7 hours! I did our whole house, front porch, back deck, etc! I was quite sore the next day. Kiley played in her exercauser in the yard when she wasn't taking naps!

Friday was KG's half birthday!!

- Saturday the hubs was back at Bonnaroo to work and I stained a rocking chair that I got for the back deck.

Saturday we tried a sippy cup for the first time!
- Sunday we did the usual..church and dinner with the parents :)

- Monday Kiley had her 6 month well check. She is in the 99th percentiles for height and weight, our big, big girl! She had her acid reflux medicine adjusted for her height/weight and it seems to be doing the trick a lot better, and she got some antibiotic eye drops for a rash-like thing she had that was right below her lower lashes on one eye that showed up that morning. She got 3 shots and handled them well!

- Tuesday we went to bible study and then Kiley took a 3 hour nap after we got home. She also slept 12 hours the night before, which she hadn't done in a while. She had been waking up around 6:30 instead of her normal 8:30, but I think her acid reflux medicines helped her out. She ate a lot less the day before (probably due to having her shots), so I was quite surprised when she slept in! She took a nap at church and another nap that night that I had to wake her up from because she was encroaching on bedtime - lol! I love my girl...we had us a nice day full of smiles :)

KG always seems to roll on top of her toys :)

- Wednesday we spent lots of time outside together!

No comments:
Post a Comment