Kiley is 33 weeks old!
- Thursday we had ourselves a stay-at-home all day kind of day where the babe just lounged around in her diaper :)

Kiley feeding herself some sweet potato puffs
- Friday we made a trip to Wal-Mart to get some pictures for a home project and we picked up some "big girl" food, i.e. peas, carrots, cups of sliced fruit. We then went to Mimi's while she was on lunch break so we could drop off some things and we stayed and Kiley tried peas and pears, and they went over very well. After Mimi went back to work I stayed and rocked Kiley to sleep and held her until her sweaty little sweet head woke up :) Our furniture piece came in and I carried it inside (weighs 115 lbs) and got it out and put it together by myself - lol - I'm crazy. One of the doors was broken, so I'm hoping they can just send me a door so I don't have to take that heavy thing back!

Kiley always crawls over to her diaper bag, puts an arm up and pushes the car seat down (smart girl!) and tries and tries until she pulls some snacks out. She doesn't open the snacks (until later this week), but she just plays with the container - lol. I thought she was looking super cute in her jammies this morning. They're 12 month and the pants fit her just right - tall girl!
New decoration in the kitchen. You can find the printables HERE!
- Saturday Kiley took a LONG morning nap, then we headed to the lake to our friend John's grandparents' lake house. He cooked us some yummy burgers and then we swam while the boys kayaked. My parents came and picked me and Kiley up from the water and we went on a nice little ride with them while Kiley slept in Mimi's lap the whole time. When we got back Kiley was rolling around in the floor and she sat up from being on her stomach for the first time :) (and only time so far)

You can't pry this girl's tongue off her life jacket - lol





- Sunday, after church, our little family went out for Mexican together. Kiley didn't finish her lunch because she was too busy looking around and bouncing up and down in her high chair :) This was Daddy's first time to see her in a high chair. Her first time was last Tuesday at McAlister's with Mimi. She enjoys it much better than her car seat. We went to Lowe's and Wal-Mart after that and Kiley held out the whole time, then went straight to sleep when we got home. We moved the TV that afternoon from the mantle to the side wall and hung a canvas and candle holders on the mantle. That night we went to Mimi and Pops' for a nice dinner and we got in the hot tub...Well, me, my mom, and brother did, and we had a slight splash war with the hubs, who didn't get in :)

Pretty girl!

- Monday we went grocery shopping, and KG just loves sitting in the buggy at stores. I still put the buggy cover on it, and I'm always glad that I do because I always look down to her sucking on it. Kiley makes a noise that sounds like "Hi!" when people walk by her so she gets lots of attention from strangers - lol! I've been so exhausted lately for some reason. I must have slipped into sleep about 30 minutes before the hubby got home from work, and I definitely was in REM sleep, because when he came home I groggily said, "Is it 5 o'clock already?? Where's Kiley?!?!" He said, "Um, I'm pretty sure she's in her bed." Haha! I don't know where else I thought she would be!! He should have told me she was cooking dinner!

This day Kiley DID manage to open her snacks that she confiscated from her diaper bag. I noticed she got the bag out, and thought nothing of it, then next thing I know they're all over the floor, she's grabbing fist fulls and trying to stuff them in her mouth - haha!

"All done!" This girl is keeping me on my toes :):)
NOW for the newly decorated living room that we did for my birthday. We added some color, removed the ladder shelves, moved the tv, and got a sideboard for underneath.



The chair from Memaw matches the new table perfectly

In picking a picture for the mantle I picked this one because I think it is just LOVE on a canvas. I got the candle holders at Hobby Lobby..One of the candles was our unity candle in our wedding, so I had to incorporate the candles, and the D is from Groopdealz.com.


I got these beautiful mum pillows at none other than Wal-Mart! I just happened to look while there and they had these that matched the colors of my chair from Memaw perfectly!
I also changed up the frames in the hallway with a little spray paint and some fun pictures

BEFORE

AFTER! And the state and "I love us" printables are courtesy of Pinterest.

I also snapped a picture today of what nap times look like for me - vinyl in all colors for Etsy orders and popcorn :)
- Tuesday we went to the last Bible study on Nehemiah. It was a great study and I'm glad I got to be a part of it. (Thanks Jennifer for teaching the study!) We came home, Kiley took a 3 hour nap, then we ran some errands because I had forgotten to get stamps at Kroger the day before.....gotta mail out all those car monograms that are booming these days! The hubs had to work late that night...we were happy when he got home :)

This is what Kiley looks like when she crawls. She's crawling to me in this picture..It's more of an Army crawl

- Wednesday the hubs worked 12 hours at work, then came home and worked some more. He's having a busy work week! Kiley was wild and crazy today..And she thinks the word no is the funniest thing I've ever said. Fun, eh? Haha! She's hilarious....And we're working on that little word that sounds like "no" :)

"Playing is so tiring"

1 comment:
SOOO Cute! I love her little bottom sticking up in the army crawl position. And I LOVE what you did with your living room! I'm going to need some cheap decorating tips :)
Post a Comment