
We are all done with the crib photos - She thinks we're putting her to bed hours too early and she is all but excited about it :)
- Kiley, you are 10 months old! This month has been so fun with you! You are really interested in learning your surroundings, discovering new things, and you are just a joy to be around. I love you more every day and I can't thank the Lord enough for bringing you, sweet girl, into our lives.
- You weigh 23 lbs, 10 oz, and are 31 inches tall. You are in the 97th percentile.
- You are in a size 4 diaper and 12 or 18 month clothes.
- Your hair has been growing, growing and is pretty light brown.
- You can pull up on anything, even the wall. You will pull up on stuff and then lick it, since everything goes in your mouth, and I mean everything!
- You can stand up for a few seconds by yourself now!
- You are walking really well with your push walker. It's only a matter of time...
- You stayed with Mimi and Pops for the first time. Mommy was beside herself with leaving you for a few nights. I would always think it was funny when Mimi and Pops would go 7 days without seeing you and then say how much you had changed, but I felt like you changed a lot in just the 2 1/2 days I didn't see you! You could be holding onto the ottoman, bend down and pick something up and stand back up and you could stand on your own for a couple seconds.
- You are a TOTAL ham and want EVERYONE to look at you! We will be sitting in a waiting room and you will look at someone and make noises and smile until they pay attention to you :)
- You can say mama and dada and you can wave and say, "Byeee Bye!"
- You clap whenever anyone says "Yay!" and you've even said "Yay" while clapping.
- You are down to taking two naps a day, and on a rare occasion if we are out and super busy you can get by on one.
- You generally sleep 12 hours a night.
- You fake laugh when you want some food. You'll see me eating my cereal from across the room, crawl over, stand up by the couch and fake laugh till I give you some granola, then when you want some more you'll fake laugh again - silly girl!
- You are SUCH a wiggle worm! Especially when I'm rocking you, you try about 5,000 positions before you nod off.
- You think it's fun to play games when we ask for a kiss...Sometimes you'll give one, sometimes you'll act like you are going to, then turn your head and laugh - Like I said, you're a ham!
- You have been eating more and more table food. It's always fun when you eat what we eat for dinner.
- You are SO amazing and we fall more in love with your sweet self EVERY day!
No comments:
Post a Comment