Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week In Review

Kiley is 44 weeks old!

- Thursday we had a nice day at home and took a nice walk in the cool temps.
Photobucket

- Friday Chris was off and I had a doctor's appointment to discuss my ultrasound that I had the week before on my thyroid. The doc thought my thyroid felt enlarged a couple weeks ago, but when my thyroid levels came back fairly normal she did an ultrasound and it was actually my lymph node that was enlarged. I'm on antibiotics, so please say a prayer that it goes down over the next four weeks before my next ultrasound on my thyroid/lymph node again (lymph node was covering half of thyroid) so that a biopsy isn't needed. Please and thank you :):) I feel fairly confident that it's just from a cold that I'm getting over that I had a sore throat with, but prayers are always appreciated and felt! We hung around the house with our little family that day and ran some errands together, got a movie, and came home and had some Frito chili pies - yummers!
Photobucket
Playing around with Daddy-O

- Saturday morning we got up and went to our nephew's football game. It was a tid bit chilly! We had a nice time visiting with the sister-in-law and watching little boys play football. The cold didn't seem to affect Miss K. We came home and got the potato soup started in the crock pot then headed to Grandaddy's Farm. When we got there we learned the next hay ride wasn't for an hour, so that meant we had an hour to waste! Kiley wasn't big enough for things like the corn box and games they had, but she got to look at farm animals, swing on a tire swing with Daddy, watch a pig race, swing on a big ol' swing with Mama, and jump on a big ol' trampoline-like air-bubble-like thing with Mama. We then got on the hay ride and went to the pumpkin patch to pick our own pumpkin. We got a nice little round cute one and we were back on our way on the hay ride. We had such a nice little afternoon with our family. K and I took naps when we got home and then we all enjoyed the potato soup that had been cooking all day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- Sunday morning we headed to early service at church. That was the first time we had ventured to church that early in the morning since we became parents...it starts at 8. It was actually better because Kiley BARELY slept the day before in her naps, so she was in bed by 7:30 that night, therefore I knew she'd be waking up at about 7:30, so I got ready before then, and had time to feed her a bottle and some cereal before we left for church, since thankfully it's just down the road! Sundays are normally hard on her, staying awake till noon, since she can't sleep in the nursery since there's so many kids she wants to play with, so this made it easier getting home at 10:30 :) We came home after Sunday school and K got a nap in before we took her Mamaw and Papa to lunch for some Mexican for Papa's birthday, since Daddy was out of town for Papa's birthday. We all came home and took naps after that then headed to Mimi and Pops' for a yummy pot roast dinner. Paul (Jacob's friend who just moved to town) joined us for dinner also, and we had a nice night! Mimi gave Kiley her 3rd pair of boots that she's bought for her this fall - lol! They are pink and are owls, and she gave her an owl toboggan. Mimi is the queen of spoiling :)
Photobucket
CutiePatootie

- Monday we had a stay inside all day cause it's cold and gloomy kind of day :) Kiley wore a onesie that says, "I make chunky thighs look good," because I just had to buy it when I saw it at Wal-Mart. I mean, she sure does :) She turned 10 months old today and we have had 10 whole months of blessings from our little sunshine!
Photobucket
Photobucket

- Tuesday we went on a walk and then went and got some frozen yogurt. Daddy brought pizza home on his way home from jury duty, then Mimi and Pops stopped by on their way home from dinner and, get this...Kiley was standing holding onto the ottoman and she took 3 steps over to her Mimi! Thankfully we all four had our eyes on her so nobody missed it! I screamed so loud I scared her!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

- Wednesday Kiley wanted to snuggle with Mommy on the couch and watch TV, which was a welcomed change, but out of the normal for my on-the-go baby. She was teething and had a fever for most of the evening. You can see two little white dots on her upper gums, but nothing quite sticking out yet.
Photobucket
"I share with you, Mama."

No comments: